Mom, Welcome to the 21st century and the world of blogging... It has been nice to see Spring finally befall us. It is amazing to see how the trees around here have matured over the years. I can remember the vacant yard that we had. I also remember giving you a hard time when you would plant a tree that you had gotten out of the woods. If you couldn't build in the woods you bring the woods to you. The place looks beautiful!
1 comment:
Mom,
Welcome to the 21st century and the world of blogging...
It has been nice to see Spring finally befall us. It is amazing to see how the trees around here have matured over the years. I can remember the vacant yard that we had. I also remember giving you a hard time when you would plant a tree that you had gotten out of the woods. If you couldn't build in the woods you bring the woods to you. The place looks beautiful!
Post a Comment